This is a podcast where we seek to leverage our friendship to maintain a soft heart towards Jesus and towards our ministry.
In this weeks episode: Creating healthy rhythms in ministry (and in podcasting)
- This is the end of another calendar year
- The need to take a programmatic break
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder
- Take advantage of this break by:
- Grow in compentancies
- Reflect on the past year
- Develop friendship with students
- Prepare and plan another amazing year
- Breaks are hard, but needed. So we are taking one with our podcast as well.
- See you in the fall
- Have a good summer
- Keep in touch!
This weeks musical selection, Drift Away by Uncle Kracker chosen by both Ben. At the end of our youth group we play songs that feel both campy, and encourage our students to head home. This is one of my personal favorites :) Have a great summer!
Blessing for the Youth Worker
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord lift His face upon you and be gracious. May the Lord lift His countenance up on you and give you peace! Amen.